AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Motivation!

Not only does she have amazing hair and great fashion sense, Jennifer Aniston has a killer body! If there is one body in Hollywood I wish I had it is Jennifer Aniston! At the age of 43 her body looks amazing, and a lot better than my 28 year body. She has, what I like to call the perfect body. Fit, strong, healthy and with curves in the right places :-) Seeing her motivates me to work harder on my body! After getting a very nice (and expensive) yoga set I should really start doing yoga and with beautiful weather around the corner I will soon enjoy long walks in the woods and by the water.


Until later my sweethearts!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. She looks absolutely gorgeous! I love how her legs and arms have muscles but she's still curvy and feminine. I'm also SO jealous of her tan!

    ReplyDelete