AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bonnie Tyler

I really like music from the 80's and Bonnie Tyler is a true icon from the 80's. I, for some reason, listened to "It's a Heartache" and seeing the lyrics instead of just hearing them made me realize that most of us have been in a situation where we lived the words she delivers with a determined and her trademark husky voice...


...and instead of wallowing in our own misery we should listen to the upbeat and famous (was sung in Shrek for all you 90's kids :-P) "I need a Hero". This song and lyrics shows us what we should look for in love, not literally but your own idea of hero, who ever that may be. Thank you Bonnie for all the songs you have given us, they are epic!



Time to take my pretty dog out for a walk!

Until later my darlings

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment