AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Icon, Inspiration, and Legend

I woke up this morning in a good mood, I turned on my computer and checked my email. After laughing at an email I had received I headed over to twitter.com (my regular path when turning on my computer) and was bombarded with R.I.P Whitney Houston. I prayed with every cell in my body that it was a stupid twitter rumor but found it unfortunately true. I, along with the rest of the world, have lost an icon, a legend with the voice of an angel. My prayers and thoughts go to her family and I hope she has finally found peace. We have lost an angel that has returned to her true place, heaven.

Whitney, you have been a true inspiration to millions and will keep inspiring many more for generations to come. You may no longer be with us physically but your voice and and genius will live forever!

Today the world mourns the loss of a wonderful artist but will forever celebrate a legend.

Rest In Peace Whitney Houston, you will live forever in our hearts and I Will Always Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment