AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Just Love by Sofie Mejeritcher ft David Camilli



One of my close friends, Sascha (creator of www.coffee-and-heels.com) posted a video of a song her sister, Sofie Mejeritcher ft Sascha's fiancé David Camilli created. It is really cute and Sofie is the singer, plays the piano, and wrote the lyrics, and David added the rest :-) Really professional I must say! Both are very talented and I wish them ultimate success and happiness haha

Enjoy lovely people, and I am sure this is not the last we have heard or seen from these two! Also I should add that David is the artist behind the portrait of Sofie.

Until later sweethearts!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. thank you for posting this! All three of us are very grateful.

    ReplyDelete