AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

One day at a time

My birthday is getting closer, December 6th, and I have planned to celebrate it with a few of my closest girlfriends. After checking out go kart, paintball, and laser tag, we decided it was too expensive and cold so I decided on having american finger food at an all american bowling restaurant! I am really looking forward to it and I have told my friends that the only thing I want for my birthday is to have fun! No exceptions!! I will however miss my friends that are scattered all over the world, in Europe, Middle East, and USA :-( I wish they could be here and celebrate this day with me but I love you guys and you are always on my mind, much love!!!
On another subject, we defied the bitter weather today to raise awareness for International AIDS day, which is on December 1st (today). We bought candles, had a couple of people form a human train and walked for about an hour or so before we felt that our bodies were going numb so we called it quits. One day and one step at a time we will make a change. See how you can raise awareness in your neighborhood!



Hoping I will not get sick, I feel my eyes burn and head pounding so I should turn off my computer and head to bed but not before I finish the latest episodes of The Big Bang Theory :-) Love the show and the cast are great!!!

Until later my favorite people in the world!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The American restaurant sounds great! Hope you have a fabulous celebration!

    ReplyDelete