AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas HO HO HO



Have yourself a Merry little Chrismas! Today is December 24th, that means CHRISTMAS EVE!! Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas! After a while of being sick in bed I can finally speak without being in pain. I finished all my christmas shopping yesterday and I am mighty happy :-) I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with joy, great food, yummy sweets, great Christmas tree, with lots of present, and of course surrounded by loved ones!



My Christmas List, I don't ask for too much do I? :-P

My Christmas List


Merry Christmas all of you wonderful people out there!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas my dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie you've won a Sunshine Award on my blog:

    http://nellamiaborsa.style.it/616/sunshine-award

    ReplyDelete