AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just another Saturday

After a very stressful day I have been working on a "welcome card" to my UNICEF group for our christmas party. I can't tell you too much about it as some people that will be attending are reading this blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise :-) All I can say is that I am so excited and it's going to be a blast!!

I am really looking forward to my birthday, I will be spending the day with 2 of my closest friends, M and S. and at night a couple more of my friends will join us! There will be no cake, as far as I know, as I think that it is too expensive and we need to save money for something more important :-)

I had a jacket made for Nala and it came out adorable, but too small haha so it is kind of hard for her to walk with it closed. However, she got a hoodie with it :-D Freaking adorable! I should take a picture and post it here. A winter jacket here costs around 100 dollars and I had one made for almost free, all I had to do was buy the fabric. What a bargin!! Comes in handy to know a seamstress. A. was my boss for many years and also a second mother. She gave me my first bath when I was born (I was a preemie so my mom was too scared to bathe me as I was very small) and when I asked her to sew a jacket for Nala she didn't hesitate. Not only am I spoiled with material things (I am gonna raid her closet as she has gained weight and nothing fits her anymore) but whatever I need help with she is there. Anyways, she is also making a warm shirt for Nala to wear under the jacket as it doesn't close so Nala will be warmer this winter :-) By the way, I just have to say that Stockholm looks enchanting. There is snow everywhere and lights are up so it looks like a sparkling winter wonderland, just the way I love it! I have said it before and I will say it again, if you haven't been here during winter I highly recommend you to come and enjoy a nice holiday break in the land of wonder.



Until later enchanted beings

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment