AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's my birthday!!!



Today, 27 years ago, at 11 am my mother went to the hospital for a regular "mommy" check up and was told she was fully dilated. She refused to stay and wanted to leave because she was expecting to give birth on December 24th. As stubborn and kind as the child was, it thought it would save her a trip to the hospital and just do it right then and there :-) At 4.55 pm, December 6th 1983 I was born, 3 weeks too early, a very tiny baby. Today I celebrate my 27th birthday, grateful for the life I have been blessed with. I have had many experiences and traveled to many places, I have seen many things, felt all the emotions known to man, and this year feels good. I am still hungry for more in life and will try to use my time on this earth well. I want to learn more, see more, feel more, and live more. Life has just begun! My sweet sweet M has text me from London to wish me a happy birthday, I just wished she could be here to share this day with me and my friends. Fashionable S. in Milan, crazy H. currently in Lebanon, ambitious S. in Syria, wonderful A. in LA, and many many many more across the continents, I wish you were here with so I could share this day with you! I will celebrate with you in my heart and mind! I love you guys and you mean so much to me!!!!


To S. and H., my sweet roommates, thank you for the best gift I have ever gotten! I will forever be grateful for your amazing gift, my treasure, my best friend, my loyal companion, my own beloved Nala!! Thank you all for being my friends and being a part of my life as much as I am a part of yours!! Now, I should head to bed for a full day of celebration. Goodnight sweet world and tomorrow a new year of my life will begin.


Until later my friends
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you my dear friend! I'm so sorry I can't be there, but you should know I'm so there with you in my thoughts! I hope you'll have an amazing day and really celebrate the amazing person you are! Can't wait to see you!

    Hugs from Fashionable S in (snowy, gray and cold) Milan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my beloved S!! I hope to see you when you come here :-)

    Much love!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete