AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ordinary household items...

I think that many of us have the not so good OMG moments in life. Whenever we panic over a stain, cracks, or other household problems, we think we do not have the necessary items close at hand to fix them. Until now! I have found a list (thank you S. for showing it to me haha) with various items you have at home that can work like magic, all of which we think serve one, or a few purposes, but can in fact fix things we never thought possible. If you are interested in what these may be (some will surprise you and I am sure you will start using most of them), then click on this link.

I hope you will find at least one of these tips as useful, I know I have found plenty!!

Until later darlings

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment