AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baking day

Happy Bday M and J!!! Yesterday was a soccermom day for me. I baked muffins for my sisters basketball team and after I baked a really nice pie while cooking. In between all of the baking and cooking I was doing some grocery shopping. So when it was time to sleep my back was aching and head pounding. I woke up this morning with a really sore throat and stuffy nose which means I got sick! Ugh, typical! However, I wanted to share some of the baking I did yesterday with you guys.

These are some of the lemon muffins (my dad had like two even though it was for the girls haha but at least he liked them, good sign)

These are the berries used for the pie, rasberries, strawberries, and blueberries. It is a healthy pie and really yummy!!! Make sure you wash the berries before putting them on the pie.

The crust for the pie is really basic and easy to do. Came out crispy and yummy!

The end result!! A really good and somewhat healthy cake. Good to make when expecting company. Nice to look at and great to eat :-) I recommend you make this next time you have time on your hands or hosting a dinnerparty

Until later sweets
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment