AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So sorry!!

Wow, have not been here for a while!! I have been enjoying the little sunshine we saw before the volcano errupted and snow came back. I have been so busy with UNICEF and getting ready for my short employment at the office. Looking for jobs, listening to my relatives nag about me getting married, wondering about my future, solving friends love issues, and so it goes on, my life lately..it has left me with little time to actually come on here and post something for my beloved friends and readers :-) Oh how I have missed you but please understand that sometimes one just does not have the time, or if I may be so bold, no effort to write anything. So much goes on in my head and so little motivation to express it on paper (or blog entry hehe). One thing I must share with you is since my beloved BlackBerry Pearl broke I finally got my BlackBerry Curve 8520 and could not be happier. I felt so much more professional when it arrived, I felt like the only thing missing was a law degree and an office and I would be living my dreams hahaha...yes, I am a bit weird at the moment but I will blame it on fatigue and heatstroke from the computer. After a long day of anger I think my body and mind are going on strike, which leads to this: incomprehensive blog entry! So before I make a bigger fool of myself I will say; goodnight, sleep tight, dont let the bedbugs bite!
(Check out my beloved phone! I'm so happy, feel like a kid in a candyshop for the first time hihi)
Until later my precious readers!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment