AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

just another day in dreary Sweden

I was reading the blog of Malin Åkerman's sister, Jennifer, and her life in LA. I have to say that my heart literally aches when I read it. I don't know why I keep doing it but seeing the pictures just brings back memories of life there. I miss my sweet sweet friends, life in school, swimming in pools, clubbing in West Hollywood, visiting the wonderful museums, trying to find a great restaurant with delicious food, having lunch w cocktails and sooooooo much more!!!! S. is going back to LA with her whole family to walk the stage and get her diploma, can't say I am not jealous and wish I was going there too, but life needs to continue in boring Sweden with weather that can't make up its blimey mind! One day it's sunny and warm the next it's snowy and ice-cold...ugh. I am thinking of applying to San Diego University School of Law and S. is thinking of applying to San Diego University for spring 2011. Time is fleeting and I am spending it by applying, I'll be like 100 years old when I finally start Law School and a part of me wonders if it is all worth it. All my friends are moving on with their lives, getting married, working on their careers, traveling, just living life, and me? I'm stuck in the house I grew up in with no idea of what is going to happen in the future...BALLS!!

Anyways, the daily agenda awaits me so I need to get started instead of wasting it by crying about what has been. I want all of you wonderful friends in LA to know that I miss you immensely and hope to one day be able to see you again.

Until later
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie I'm so sorry you feel this way...I've been there (oh wait, I am there right now)! If it's any consolation at all, I'm in the same situation as you are and it sucks! My advice to you (not because you need it) is to try and search for new ways to make your dreams come true and stay focused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie! You are so amazing and kind and I hope the best will work out for you. You are soon leaving this boring country and when you get to England make sure you also visit the rest of the UK, beautiful!! Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry sweetheart. You will get here soon! I don't care what it takes, get your ass back to U.S. If law school is difficult,at least try applying for grad school. Any form of education is beneficial. Keep me posted sweetie. I have been so busy with work and school now. I have no time to myself anymore. I miss you soooooo much!!! Love you babe! Keep your hopes up! I'm praying for you to get back here! LA misses you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sweet sweet A, I am trying my best and now I will have to make some sort of arrangements and retake the dreaded LSAT..wish I would not have to go through that again but I refuse to give up on my goal so by any means possible I will reach it! I will try to call you as soon as possible, so sorry I didn't call when I said I would but I will haha

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete