AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Regular morning at the KH household..or is it?


Just had to tell you, I have been waking up really early lately because I have had things to. Before I would go to sleep around 4-6 am and wake up at like 3 pm. Now I go to sleep latest 3 am and I wake up at around 10 am. Today was no different except I am not in a rush to head out. My mom walks in to my room, to play with Nala (which she does throughout the entire morning, even if I am sleeping, every morning!). She sees that I am up. She first looks at me in silence, as if she is thinking what she is seeing is actually happening, then the questions come:

Mom: "Where are you going?"
Me: "Nowhere..."
Mom: "Why are you up?"
Me: silence
Mom: "Are you going to meet someone, do you have an appointment somewhere?"
Me: Silence
Mom: "Are you still feeling sick?"
Me: "Nooo, it's better..."
Mom: "What is wrong with you? Why are you up? Has something happened?"
Me: *sigh* (feel my morning mood is about to kick in) "Nothing is wrong, I am up because I am up, nothing has happened..."
Mom: (to my dog) "Wooow, we are up before noon, it is a miracle indeed! Your mommy is weird"
Nala: "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
Mom: (to my dog again) "Well, I see your habits have not changed" walks away muttering "I thought there was something odd with the owner now I see there is something wrong with both owner AND the dog...what do these creatures (includes me in this of course) find so exciting with sleep!" Hears my dad snore..."Yea, there's the answer. THEY GOT THIS FROM YOU NOT ME!"
Dad: startled "HUH HUH, whaaa, what happened, what's what? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
Mom: "mmhhmmm, case and point"

I wish I could "make up" a morning like this but it is actually VERY common in this household! Well, I am hitting the shower and then I am having a breakfast with SoyGurt, cereal, and raisins ! It is not as bad as it sounds (the soygurt that is). I shall enjoy it for some time forward..

Until later early birds

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment