AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mixed mixed

Another concert down, one more to go! We made a lot more money today than Sunday and it will be awesome when I get the results from tomorrows concert. Now we are going to have to plan how to spend this money to the children in Haiti. Maybe we will buy a school-in-a-box for them or perhaps various afterschool gifts such as bikes, jumpropes, or footballs (european football). Whatever we choose it will be for the people in Haiti, we might actully just send them the money and UNICEF headquarter will decide what to do with the money. I am overwhelmed by some peoples generosity, this kid put together something for his schoolproject and decided to involve UNICEF and give all the raised money to us. This is what makes me get up and do what I do for free! I bust my ass, more than a 9-5 job, with no pay except for the gratitude of people like Viktor at Rytmus Musikergymnasium!! Well done Viktor, we applaud you! I had to speak before the concert about our work in front of the audience -- and again tomorrow, hope it will be better than today haha. I don't even remember what I said or if I was unclear but the girls seemed to think I did well -- I just have to trust them I guess :-)

While counting the money (pain in the ass as well eyes) I have been listening to the finalists of Idol Sweden 2009 and just have to post the videos of some of their performances. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!



This is Calle Kristiansson, the runner-up but still great! He auditioned with this song, "Walking in Memphis" check out the audition as well because it is great!



This is the winner Erik Grönwall (My choice for 2009 Idol throughout the contest) with "The Show Must Go On"



This is the "winning" song sung by the winner of Idol 2009 Erik Grönwall "Higher"

Ok, now I must defy the ICE COLD weather and take Nala out, who seems too happy to go out -- could be because she hasn't been out in over 6 hours. I should invest in shoes for her because as soon as her paws touch ground she starts limping due to the very cold snow.
Until later lovelies

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment