AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Laughter is the best medicine

As many of you know I LOVE comedy!! To laugh is the best thing and what better way to laugh is there than checking out some comedians? The first clip is of Nick Thune at The Improv in Hollywood, a place we have spent a few birthdays and shared great laughs. The Improv is very famous because all the great comedians have performed there, before and after their fame. Nick Thune is going on tour with one of my favorite comedians, Dane Cook! Can't wait to see the new tour :)



I know this stand up by Ellen is a couple of years old but OMG I just love her! This is her "Here and Now" tour. My favorite part is the Nancy part. I love how she jokes about things that are so true and that all of us can relate to in one way or another. I will upload the first part so you should check out the rest. A small insight to how I behave is in the part when she talks about how there are some people that always say; "gimme, I got it, I can fix it, gimme come on, gimme" -- about opening jars..guilty as charged hahaha -- I always stick my hand out and need to try fixing things myself and will not shut up until I have my way hihi...anyways, enjoy the hilarious Ellen



Also I would recommend you check out Al Del Bene, and Italian comedian and all you Italian speaking people will know why his name is funny :P

Until later Mr and Mrs Laughalot HAHAHAHA

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment