AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hyper only to crash

Being a coordinator for the group is not easy at all! Today was the first day I didn't feel I had to sit glued to the computer answering emails and trying to get my volunteers involved in various events. As much as I may think I am swamped I cannot deny I love it!! Throughout my school years I have been very busy, and going from that to NOTHING to do has been extremely difficult but now I am finally getting back!

However, as I feel like a vegetable at the moment I am keeping this entry short -- also my sister, D., is flipping out. I am sure the time my mom fell, while pregnant with her, made an impact on D. haha

I will return with news about UNICEF and my life later..until later faithful readers

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment