AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

FAME!!

Watching the remake of FAME and wondering if it is as good as the original. I don't know if that is the case to be honest, maybe because I am so used to the original so when I see this remake I expect something else. It is definitely adapted to our generation but I think the original was a bit rougher, depicted the real and dirty life of struggling students -- just my opinion. I am not stating it is a poor movie but looking at the two seperately, FAME (2009) is a good movie with GREAT dance moves and music. I was mostly impressed by the dancing, suprisingly as I am a music girl myself :P Of course I recognized all the teachers in the movie but only one student. Overall I would give it 3,5/5 R's.. I have uploaded the video of the world renowned song "Fame", the remake! It is good...Enjoy lovelies



Until later...

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I totally want to see it! But my boyfriend hates musicals, so I can never rent one, or watch a really girly movie...aaaarrgh!

    ReplyDelete