AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Sitting at home after a long day with all my relatives, celebrating Christmas at Grandma's house. For the first time in five years, I spend the holidays with my family. It was really fun but tiring. This is also the first time in five years it has snowed as much haha -- I told my family I brought a white Christmas with me from LA to Stockholm :P
Enjoying GREAT food and lots and lots of treats! My cousins kids came over and Nala just flipped. She kept barking and growling because they were constantly around her screaming, running around, and just charging at her. I think she was extremely relieved when we left because she has passed out on the sofa now haha. But a really good thing this week was not only Christmas but also S. has come back from the States. She didn't come alone haha, she brought half of Right Aid along with shoes and a really nice top from my beloved H!!!!! I could not believe my eyes when I saw what she took out of the bags haha -- Before I show you some pics I took of the things I got, I need to tell you that I got my Triwa watch, purple with green background from my parents, i.d bareminerals from my brother, and an interesting looking shirt from my boss. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and now we can look forward New Year!! Tomorrow may mean shopping, if my mother is in the mood that is haha. The monster sale is on, starting tomorrow, so looking forward to more crazy crazy days!! I have put up with morons at work thinking they know the law, only to shut up when finding out I was in Law School and actually knowing what the law says -- aaahhh, education is the best weapon for sure :)

Well, have a wonderful weekend and a great holiday!!

(Check out the shoes!!! Love love love)

(The chains on the top are so cool, love it!)

(Love all the things in the picture! Nala is checking out the goody pile and the shoes :P)

Until later my darlings!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment