AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Defying gravity

I took the train for 45 minutes for an appointment only to arrive there to find out I arrived in vain -- She couldn't find my number and therefore she couldn't tell me the appointment was cancelled so all I could do was turn around and get back on the train again and head home. I went to meet H and M to plan for Friday and fearing for the well-being of my butt hihi. It is so icy under all the snow that when seeing me walk is like seeing someone with severe back spasms haha. I need to find a nice top for Friday because M's hairsalon is hosting an event and I have to be there as support but it is not too bad because we are getting goody-bags, YEAY!! She refuses to tell us what we can be expecting in the bags haha but I am guessing it is going to be hair products -- not complaining :)

Speaking of defying gravity I absolutely love Glee's version of "Defying Gravity" from Wicked. Here is the version sung by the character Kurt (Chris Colfer), who is amazing -- especially when hitting the high notes, many of us women cannot even dream of getting close to them, let alone hitting them :) --



This is the version sung by the character Rachel (Lea Michele), who actually resembles Idina Mendez (broadway star, also actress in the movie RENT and stars in WICKED).



I hope you liked both versions by these two amazing singers -- until later darlings

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment