AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Monday, November 9, 2009

What is wrong with you?!!


I just wanna tell all of you people that make promises but cannot keep them: FUCK YOU!!!!
There is nothing worse than empty promises...if you know that you cannot keep a promise then just don't make one, it is just that simple! If you tell someone you are gonna call, then just call! If you tell someone you are gonna meet up, just meet them up! The least thing you can do is to let a person know what is going on so they don't sit and wait for an answer from you!! Don't you dare call yourself a friend unless you start acting like one!!

1 comment:

  1. ...if you promise to come to someone's birthday, then show up, or call! Kidding (sort of...). I know what you mean. "Friends" like that are mostly selfish and a pain in the butt.
    PS. I agree with you about your comment on my Idol post...finally someone who thinks like me!

    ReplyDelete