AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Music to my ears


So I thought I was getting a call from my boss saying she wants me to go to work but no such call did I receive. I guess she is pretty pissed off that I have a life and do not prioritize her shop, which started off as help only when needed!! I spent my day watching Ps. I Love You and of course it made me cry, which happens every time haha. I also realized something new about myself. You know how they say "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach", I guess mine is through my ears haha. That sounds soo bad if not explained. I noticed that if a guy can sing and/or play an instrument I find myself extremely attracted to him. There is nothing like a good voice echoing in my ears. It makes me all warm and giddy haha...I guess that is my achilles heel when it comes to guys...Now you know something new about me and I am going to allow my ears to enjoy some nice and calming music. Until later voices in the dark

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment