AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Christmas is getting closer!!

Coming home after work, completely exhausted, I sat down for a while before helping mom with some pre-christmas cleaning. I literally emptied out my closet so now I barely have no clothes left hahaha...only a good excuse to get a new wardrobe ;P...At the store I did the window decoration, LOVE LOVE LOVE doing that!! I am really picky and my friend thought I was taking too much time on details BUT when I was done he was surprised and like what he saw hihi....Anyone who knows me knows I LOOOVE christmas and decorating!!! December is my favorite month..Many good reasons; my birthday for one (Dec. 6th, in case you wanted to know haha), Christmas of course, Boxing day in England, NEW YEARS!!! This is the first birthday, Christmas, and New Years I will celebrate with my family in 4 years so that feels good!!

I stumbled upon Rihanna's new song "Russian Roulette" and just fell in love. It hit home for some reason. I hope you like it as much as I do...I will continue watching the lastest episode of NCIS and head to bed so I can wake up for another day at work, hopefully M. will drop by and say hello to the old days we use to have at work together hahaha...Until later loved ones

(Couldn't find the video to embed so follow with the lyrics haha, hope that is ok)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment