AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

EPIC!!

I love music as most of you probably know. I don't have preferences, I am not big on house, techno, heavy metal but I like almost all kinds of music. I love the 80's and I wanted to share a VERY small selection of good 80's rock music!! I hope you guys listen and remember the good ol' days, for you who don't have any memories I hope you can create some with this music!! Enjoy ladies and gentlemen!!




"Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard is EPIC!! Love the drummer!!!



"Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake is just amazing and also featured in Fired Up!



"You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi is one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands...I love their music and they are really cool...I remember going in to a random bar on Sunset. I stood by the bar when I feel someone lean on me while talking to someone. I look around and see that there is plenty of space, so I turn around to look at the person leaning on me...who do I see??? Richie Sambora talking to Jon Bon Jovi!!! WTF!!! He looks at me smiles, and appologizes and in my head I am like NO DUDE YOU CAN STAY THERE AS LONG AS YOU WANT! He asked if I was having a good time and I smile foolishly (I rarely get starstruck but it was effing Bon Jovi!) and say yes...My friends do not realize who they are and pull me away. Both guys smile and say bye...All I could think about was how big Jon's head is!! It really is hahaha...a memory that will last a life time! Their concert was one of the best I had been to..ever!! anyways...enjoy the music, it is EPIC!! until later

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment