AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

sleeping problem

I woke up by my mom playing very loudly with Nala in my bed and my sister telling my mom I snored soooo loud last night. I can say, with absolute certainty, that the whole house had a snore fest last night. Instead of crying over this accusation I researched what the cause of me starting to snore may be. I read that gain weight can be a cause (I have definitely gained weight), stop working out is a cause (I have done so as well), eating unhealthy is a cause (can you spell junk in my diet haha), drinking and smoking (innocent on these charges), stuffed nose (check!)...not only have I started to snore, I have been grinding my teeth a lot lately...signs of frustration and anxiety anyone? Anyways, I have noticed that no matted how long I sleep I am constantly tired!! It doesn't matter if I slept for 8, 9, or 10 hours, I am always tired. Even my face and body are showing signs of fatigue!! I need to shape up, go to bed early against my own will, workout more, and STOP eating junk!!! This is on my to do list until my problem is solved, that is a promise to myself!! I will leave you with this for now..until later

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment