AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another scam?

I was awakened by an aussie speaking voice. Hellau this....I em colling yau ebout yaur cv bla bla bla....he askes me if I know what I have applied for and I choose to be honest and say NO hahaha..I applied for the job at 3 am and did not think that they would be the first to call. I do not know why I even applied because it is some sort of international sales. I guess I was drawn to the fact that I would be working while speaking English, something I have not done in quite some time. When he found out I had no idea about the job he gave me his number and asked me to look in to it and if I am still interested I should call him. WARNING FLAG went off in my head. Listen I have been through one scam too many and was not going to fall in to another. I took his advice and did some research, I did not have to dig deep at all!! I googled the company and the first thing that popped up was SCAM! So I am happy he asked me to do research, if had not and I would just call well then I would be stuck in hell as some people described it. The name of the company is Marcus Evans. I do not know if it is true but I refuse to take a chance to get screwed over in any way. If you have heard of this company and have other things to say feel free to leave a comment or if you have anything to say to back up the statement above then please leave a comment so it will prevent people of falling in to a scam that will waste precious time...Well, now the job hunting must go on so until later darlings..

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment