AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Friday, August 21, 2009

sick sick sick

Today is Friday, which means; cleaning day!!! yeay!!! NOT!! When cleaning day arrives every week my mother sharpens her claws and teeth and if you get in her way there is NO MERCY!!! I woke up to the sound of my mother speaking on the phone as well as changing my sister's bed sheets. I simply closed my eyes and assumed fetal position...She left the room and I could exhale hahaha...As my mother has been cleaning, my father left our VINTAGE car at the mechanics to fix the tire and did the grocery shopping, I got up and cut Nala's claws (which takes forever!!!) and took a shower. My sister went to school early and my brother went to work, and my parents finished many chores while I was doing NOTHING!!!! I feel so useful haha..
Last night when my dad came home from work I started feeling dizzy, stuffy, and a sore throat. I tried to stay up and fix some things he told me to finish before going to bed but the fear of collapsing took over..I left everything as is and went straight to bed. As I lay in bed, trying not to feel as if I had been drinking all day long, all my fears rushed through my head. I don't know how I finally collapsed in bed but thank God I did...I woke up feeling nauseous and dizzy. I tried to suppress it and tell myself I was fine, nothing is wrong. After a while the feeling disappeared so now all I have is a sore throat...Now Nala came to the kitchen, where I am sitting, frantically licking her mouth. This means she is about to throw up...Poor thing, I feel so sorry for her..she is knocked out in her bed! Well, I need to tend to her and make sure she won't throw up again..until later darlings

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment