AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Coldplay in the air


Coldplay are playing at the stadium (Stadion) next to my house. The music echoes all over the neighborhood and the sound of cheering people overwhelms the stillness in the air. As I walk Nala I see leaves falling all around me and I wonder how fall could have come so early. I take a closer look and see the ground filled with colored paper butterflies, I look up and see the smooth swirl of more butterflies amongst the trees and buildings...it is all beautiful. I reluctantly head home only to say good night to a grand finale, fireworks and spotlights lighting up the sky...hello calm night, good night shouting people, good night sweet music, good night coldplay, good night beloved readers..until later

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. It's green...it's greeeeeen hahaha!! ;)

    S.

    ReplyDelete