AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I wonder...

I have been following the news all day and the missing airplane, Air France 477, is still missing. Because of bad weather it is hard to perform any kind of search. I sincerely hope they find survivors soon, Brazil said that there was no need to lose hope in finding survivors so let us hope they are right...
A totally different subject; Hell's Kitchen..All I can say is; DAMN!!!!!!!! Ramsey is a freaking mad man but like Simon Cowell he knows what he is talking about. I am watching an old season and he just kicked one of the contestants out during dinner, not even elimination time..The people dealing with him are strong because if I was in their shoes I would either cry or punch him in the face...neither good choices haha...
I feel restless just sitting, like I have been doing since I graduated and I can tell my mom is getting annoyed of the fact that I am not doing anything right now. I am looking for jobs while not knowing what will happen in the near future..I do not know if I am returning to the States for a Master's Program or if I am staying here...It will all entail soon I guess or should say hope...Well, I need to get going because a new episode of Hell's Kitchen has begun...until later dearest

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment