AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Airplane gone missing

Scary news about an Air France plane, with 228 people, that has gone missing. They do not know where the plane is, only that it left Brazil and 3 hours later there was a message about electrical malfunction and after that all contact has been lost...let us hope for the best....I flew with Air France when I came back to Sweden and it was a scary flight. The turbulence was crazy and there were moments I thought we were not going to make it...It is unbelievable to read all these things about flights in our time..small mistakes in an airplane can be fatal...These news do not make me feel any better when it come to my fear of flying. It is kind of interesting when I think back to when I was a kid. I used to love to travel and fly every where but now it just causes anxiety...I wonder if I will ever love flying again but I know that as long as I hear about flights like this it will be really hard to overcome my fear...My thoughts and prayers are with the people on the flight and their families...until later

xoxo

1 comment: