AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

At the beach

Wow it has been 2 weeks since I wrote anything in the blog. The reasons are many and very sad. Also my AC adapter for my computer is broken so I am yet again using S's computer....NEVER BUY A DELL COMPUTER!!! Other than that, I have been having MAJOR problems and all I have the effort of saying now is that I have to go back to Sweden on May 20th. I am trying to do as much as possible before I leave because I don't know if I can come back or I should say WHEN. A took me to Chinatown yesterday which was a new experience and FUUUUN....today she took me and S. to Huntington Beach which was a blast. Me and S. tried to swim in the ocean but the waves were waay too high so we ended up staying in the water jumping with the waves and not drowning. However, we did see a man who almost drowned. He couldn't come back to the beach because the waves kept pulling him back. Two guys jumped in the water and pulled him up but it was hard for them as well. It was crazy. He was breath taken when he came out but happy to be alive. A. sat on the beach and tanned and missed all the action except for when me and S. kept falling down. After we came out of the water we tanned for a while, with me shaking because I was sooo cold, we decided to go eat. Huntington is VERY different from the areas I am used to...Think Laguna Beach....that is all I will say... :P We ate at a place called Coach's Mediterranean Grill....After we went over to A's ex D's house and stayed there for a while before heading home very tired....now I just came out of the shower, still feeling the waves hitting my body...We are all tired so we are most likely just gonna do something relaxing..also the girls are done with Spring Semester, next week Summer session begins...Until later lovelies
(We were on the other side of the pier)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment