AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Another engagement...

Saw this quote on S's computer and fell in love!!

"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be an option"

I don't know who said it, feel free to let me know because I would love to know who this genius is haha...I love this quote because the old me saw myself as an option and had someone else as a priority...Unrequited love is the worst kind of love. This was me, say 2-3 years ago, but no more!! I am my own priority and NEVER an option. I deserve nothing but the best and will not settle for less. This may come off as conceited but anyone who knows me knows this is a MAJOR step for me to even think!!! I have finally found my own value and come to love myself, JUST AS I AM!!! You don't like it? Tell someone who gives a damn!!

Wow, I feel full of power and confidence...We are all amazing in our own way and don't let anyone tell you anything different!!! Love yourself for you and nothing else!



Well, today I had an interesting conversation with my mother. Another of my cousins is getting engaged (another who is younger than me) and more friends are getting hitched...I am really happy to be single as I have had a lot to think about these past days. I mean I wanna go out there and meet new people and spend time with people, I wanna see what is out there for me...so far I have found...*drumroll*...NOTHING, but there is something out there for me so I am gonna keep looking...well, to be honest I am not even looking haha...whatever happens will happen, right? When the time is right I will meet someone worth my time, until then I will enjoy my life to the fullest!! I am a 25 year old in Los Angeles, life is wonderful and is waiting for me to grab it...as my mom says: "the world is at your feet" time for me to go for it :)

Well, I should go to sleep now as I went to sleep at 5 am last night and at 6 am, Andrew and Angela had an argument, needless to say; waking me up...Nala decided to start crying at 10 am because she must have heard stirring in the girls room...Hopefully tomorrow she will let me sleep in as the girls will wake up early for school tomorrow...Until later beautiful people

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment