AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

WORKOUT WORKOUT WORKOUT


My body is so sore!! I have been cleaning for some time now. I spent two days cleaning the kitchen alone....I stood up on the counters, very small space, and almost slipped a couple of times...however, I cleaned the cabinets and the floor...Tomorrow I will continue the Easter cleaning, my room, bathroom, and living room...After cleaning, the girls came home I started cooking. When we were done eating, me and S. headed to the gym and worked out for a while.....I discovered some new things at the gym and had a lot of fun haha....That is something my friends could never imagine me saying, me having fun at the gym!!! Well, I am now addicted to the darn gym just because of the feeling I get when I leave!!! So intense!!! I LOVE IT!!! Well now that I am too hyped up I am gonna settle down by watching Friends...I know again!!

Until later darlings

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment