AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wanting

My body is hurting and my heart is aching...I feel heavy in mind and soul with no letting go...I try to see light yet the darkness overshadows...joy is all around me but the wall keeps it away...every time I smile my eyes cry...I sit with people yet I am alone...the rush of light escapes me...the wave of emotions washes over me, leaving nothing but emptiness...how much can I take of this? sorrow, sadness, pain, darkness, uncertainty, loneliness, void, weight...I want to feel the joy of life in my heart, mind, arms, legs, face, soul...I want to smile for a while, feel joy for a day...When night comes I want to sleep with a light heart...to breath is yearned for...make me walk on clouds again...life; don't give up on me. I am still here, wanting you more than ever..please don't let me go..hold on to me as I hold on to you...I love you, welcome you, and embrace you..I want you, and no one but you...until later life

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment