AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Now what?

Coming back from the gym and exhausted I went to check the mail...My work permit application was DENIED....The reason is that the application was send out too late...which is total bullshit!! They checked and filed it too late...had they done everything when I send it then they would have had the money and nothing would be too late...But what do they care, it's not their life that has been ruined..just mine!!! I don't know what to do anymore...Ever since 2009 started, my life has gone straight down...I don't know how much more I can take!!! I'm gonna hit the shower and think about what my wonderful mother said....Until later

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie I know how that feels!! It's really awful when they do that to you...and the worst thing is, they don't even CARE! Hang in there honey because when you'll be a successful lawyer with a huge house and lots of pretty shoes you'll remember these times and be glad you went through it because whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

    ReplyDelete