AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy day


Just came home from a wonderful lunch/dinner at Garden Eden Cafe. The company was great and the food delicious. To top the night off I saw 17 Again at the movies. I expected it to be really bad but it was actually amusing and Zac Efron's comic timing is really good. The fact that Matthew Perry (Chandler from Friends) had a part in the movie (the older Mike, Zac's character) didn't hurt one bit haha.
I met H's family again, it has been a really long time, and of course the dogs...They are adorable!!! I had to leave Nala at home and now she is super hyper because she spent the whole day sleeping. Trying to go to sleep tonight will be a battle!
I spoke with friends of H's family about my situation and got a lot of good tips, unlike other people that cannot wait for me to leave or instead of offering help in finding ways to solve my problems, they want to plan something for my departure..thanks to all of you!! I feel really wanted in your lives..Anyways, I don't want to go down that road...I am tired and tomorrow I have cleaning to do as well as trying to figure out what my next step will be...Until later

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment