AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

THE FLU

Mexico, USA, Europe and so on...the swine flu does not discriminate...It is scary to hear about what is going on in the world. Many regulations about what to do in order to avoid being affected by the flu. S. went to Blockbuster to rent a movie and almost all DVD's were out because people are stocking up. People are afraid of going out, they avoid public places especially crowded ones. It is scary how new things keep coming up every once in a while... My mom called and told me to stay away from pork (even though it is said that the flu cannot spread through well cooked pork) and I have heard that anyone flying to Sweden from Mexico, or has been in contact with anything from Mexico are put in quarantine. If I have no other choice but to go back then I wonder if they are gonna put me in quarantine and if they are gonna do the same with Nala. If that is the case there is no way I am going back. Not only do you have to pay for everything but last time they put Nala in quarantine she came back looking like a skeleton and smelling of feces...It was scary and I never want that to ever happen again!! Anyways, I hope they will be able to limit the effects of this flu soon. It is an pandemic that is viciously spreading and killing more and more people every day. However, as governments are telling their people to be careful it is also stated not to panic. Wash your hands, stay home if sick, and cover your mouth when coughing. Let us not panic but actually try to be clean and hopefully limit the spread. Be safe all of you out there...until later

(not really haha...poor kid but this is NASTY!)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment