AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

An Epic woman

Lovely Audrey Hepburn
Lovely Audrey Hepburn by me!

Dress: Just Cavalli Silk animal print, $575, net-a-porter.com
Hat: Emilio Pucci Raffia, $415, net-a-porter.com
Purse: Marc Jacobs, mytherese.com
Shoes: Bowed Flat shoe, 16 GBP, newlook.co.uk
Earring: Majorica Pearl Stud, $80, Nordstrom
Lipstick: YSL Spring Look -Fard À Lèvres Rouge Pur Lipstick N°148, 19 GBP
Eyeliner: Givenchy Magic Kajal Eye Pencil 1 Magic Black, $21.50, Sephora

I have always loved Audrey Hepburn as an actress but today I read about her life and I must say, I am blown away! Not only was she an amazing actress, style icon and Hollywood starlet, but she had suffered through WWII and was a Goodwill ambassador with UNICEF..Due to cancer she passed away at the age of 63, very young...A woman who was, in my eyes, an actress and who made the LBD famous is now also a wonderful role model..more actresses should try to strive to be more like her...I guess our time Audrey Hepburn is Angelina Jolie, even though I am not the biggest fan of hers but I must admit she is a great actress as well as doing great things for society...Ok, enough with the contemplations on my behalf, it is time to rest as I have to get up early to go to Church for Easter...Until later darlings

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment