AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random...

(Facebook vs.

So I think I must be one of the few people that is not a member of Facebook...I read in the news that Facebook has changed its appearance and the members are raging...All you Facebook members I can say; It is ok! You will get used to the new Facebook and you will be as annoying as you always were when you signed up. Every time I talk to one of my friends that I have not spoken with in a very long time the first damn question is; Do you have Facebook? Answer: NO DAMN IT!! I DO NOT HAVE FACEBOOK...It is not weird or anything like that just a choice I made so deal with it!!! Also the reason why Facebook changed appearance is because this new micro-blogger website, Twitter, is getting bigger every day...Several celebrities are members and the purpose of this thing is to basically just write what you are doing right now....That is all..You write in the box: "I am eating veggie pizza and it's good"...Interesting I like to say...celebrities like Demi Moore and her husband are avid members as are Tina Fey, John Mayer, Britney Spears, President Barack Obama (not kidding, saw it here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/technology/4125899/Celebrities-on-Twitter-The-good-the-bad-and-the-illiterate.html) and many many more...If you are interested in what celebrities, or your friends are up to at the moment, then join Twitter...easiest way to not have to actually write anything of importance and good way to waste some time when bored...warning: maximum of 140 words for each entry so choose your word cautiously :P

Twitter..Who will win?)

Anyways, I thought I would write a little about that because I am totally bored, I feel my braincells rage because they have nothing to do...Is it possible for your braincells to go on strike? Well, mine are planning a strike in the nearest future if their demands are not met, they demand: STIMULATION :)

Until next time bored kin...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment