AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

happy happy happy :)


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY to all you Irish people out there :) I forgot it was today until A. suprised me by stopping by and took me and S. out for dinner and drinks...I never celebrate St. Patrick's day because I am not Irish nor do I live in New York but of course, today, I was the one drinking and now my room is spinning...you make my head spin right round, right round!!!!!!
One thing you need to know; green beer tastes like water with a dash of piss in the color of green!! Do not get drunk unless you are with people you can rely on, people that will take care of you (especially if you know you will get yourself in trouble)...
Anyways, I am gonna watch a movie if I do not pass out before then...Happy green day all you out there...until later drunk people


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment