AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Late night, early morning!

(Words can hurt more than actions)
My neighbors that I mentioned earlier in the blog have been quiet lately. Until last night that is....I was in the living room trying to watch Numbers when my Internet cut so I started playing on S's DS...all of the sudden I hear loud moaning...oh great..my neighbors are back together! Last fight she told him to take his shit and leave...I mean I live in the building across (not that great distance though) and 2 stories above but I hear them as though they are in my room.
Her moaning is just embarrassing! We all literally know everything about them (they don't spare details in fights or in the bedroom). Last fight got really nasty, neighbors called the cops (again) on their asses. However, the difference in this fight was that the roommate joined the fight as well. So I will say their names because I honestly don't give a damn about people that do not respect anyone...
Angela is the one dating Andrew (Drew) and Melissa is Angela's roommate. So the night starts with Drew going out on the balcony (where all the fights take place) and starts ranting on about something and then Angela comes with her unbearably whining voice saying: "Baby I just wanted to have sex and you said bla bla bla and I don't know why you said that"....Drew answers with; "you always say the wrong things at the wrong time...wtf are you asking me if I wanna sleep with her bla bla bla"....So after several minutes of whining and macho screaming we hear

"DREW, STOP PUSHING ME!!!!" and

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT ANGELA?! YOU WANT ME INSIDE YOU??!!! TAKE IT THEN!!!" and she starts screaming for him to stop which is when S. called the cops. She finds out that several neighbors have called in already.

Now Melissa starts yelling: "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH BOTH OF YOU!! SHUT THE F***K UP!!!! I JUST WANNA SLEEP!!! EVERYTHING YOU GUYS DO IS LOUD!!! I'M DONE, I AM MOVING OUT!!!!"
I have spared you details that would want you to take out your eyes after reading this. It went on the whole night and it was getting worse before it ended...My guess was that the cops finally came and took them away because both were at fault...and to all you wondering, he never raped her because we kept hearing him yell: get off of me and so on...
This is what we have lived with since we moved in here in August. Up until last night we have not heard a sound from that apartment. I thought they had moved out but then the moaning came and I knew they were back together...This morning I wake up around 7 am (I went to sleep at 4) by Drew talking and then arguing with Angela...I swear I have never heard the two talk without arguing when they are alone.

Imagine having these two as neighbors! They don't care what time at night they start fighting (has happened at 2 am) or what time in the morning...they show no respect to the people living around them and there has been times where Melissa has told Angela to shut up because everyone will know her business and Angela's answer is; "well they know everything anyways, I mean they have called the cops on me before so I don't give a shit."
Neighbors from HELL! They start fights with an old couple that live in my building on the first floor, facing them. I talked to the woman and she says that everything ricochets in to their apartment...We are now anticipating the next round between Drew and Angela.

Well I think I'm gonna get dressed and take Nala out for a walk also try to talk to A. when she is back from Vegas, probably hungover hahaha..That girl sniffs alcohol and gets drunk so this weekend is probably a blurr haha....just kidding A. :P

Until later sweeties...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment