AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Small window of hope

So I spoke with my advisor and explained that I do not have the missing papers and that they date back to 2004 which means that they are long gone. She told me to send everything in anyways and in case I get a phonecall about the papers I should explain what has happened but most likely they will not call me. So that is a relief to say the least. I needed a small break and got one. Tomorrow I will take the passport pictures and send out the package and wait for an answer. Let's hope this goes my way and let's hope I find a job haha because someone is running out of money here...Until later

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ja du vi far verkligen kampa har...hoppas du far ditt permit med!!! Sen galler det bara att fa jobb, inte det enklaste...kramis

    ReplyDelete