AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Friday, February 13, 2009

sick!

I GOT SICK!!!! :( I tried so hard to tell myself I was not sick but I woke up with a stuffy nose, aching throat, and slightly throbbing head. Even so I will not let it get the best of me! I sleep with a HUGE sweater to keep warm in this god-forsaken apartment that seems to have NO insulation at all!!! I take one pill after the other (yes every four hours mom) and drink LOTS of water (no tea because I don't like it at all yuck). I got my fever blisters so now my bottom lip looks like I have a fat lip. H. and S. love it because they say it looks like I have gotten filling in my lips. My lips are full already so now we are talking Angelina Jolie full (just the bottom right side though haha). Also I am not the only one sick, my computer decided to just turn black so again I am using S's computer :( This sux because I just got it back from Dell where they supposedly fixed it!!! Someone shall feel my wrath!!!

So tomorrow is Valentine's day, BS day if you ask me. No I am not bitter, it is just that there should not have to be a specific day to celebrate love. It should be celebrated every day!! Plus it has turned out to be too much of a Hallmark celebration!! Read this link to see what some ideas of how this day came about http://www.history.com/content/valentine/history-of-valentine-s-day interesting....girls and boys, show your loved one that they mean everything to you every day

Now I will go take some pills and bury myself under my covers...and call DELL to yell at them, or try to scream-whisper because my throat hurts so much haha...until later sweeties

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment