AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Friday, February 20, 2009

OUCH!!!!

I am known for being very clumsy because I hurt myself in the weirdest ways. A couple of years ago I was walking from my room to the kitchen to help my mom out with something and on my way back to my room I was waiving my arms back and forth when I somehow hit the wall with my right hand. I ended up getting a fracture between my long finger and ring finger, OUCH!! When me and S. first moved here we found a place in Glendale and one day I am sitting on the floor while S. was cooking and I had my legs stretched out in front of me and somehow I twisted my ankle, WHILE SITTING!! I could not walk for a couple of days....These are just a few of the times I have gotten injured in a very weird way. Last night I was cracking my back when I must have pulled a muscle because I got a sharp pain on my right side of my back. I woke up this morning and could not move without being in excruciating pain!!! Typing right now takes time and it really hurts...I can add this to my list of clumsy moves...I have many more stories to say about me being clumsy but that will have to wait until my back gets better....Until later cuties(I am not a blondie but clumsy!)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment