AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

On the sofa, in front of the TV

Hello all...today seems to be a day that will be spent at home, on the sofa, in front of the TV. It looks very gloomy and cold outside. Even Nala is just staying in her bed. She saw a ray of sunshine for like 2 minutes and ran to that part of the floor to "tan" haha but it quickly disappeared and back she came to her cozy bed...When will my beloved Cali Sun return and warm my cold body again. I miss you oh dear sun...come back!!!!
Getting hungry so gonna heat some food and watch my movie after I have finishes chatting with my sweet M. that I miss soo much...I haven't seen her since my 21st birthday but everytime we talk it is like we saw each other the day before...the twin I never had haha...She lives in London now and I live in butt fuck Egypt (can I say that?? well to calm all your nerves down it is just a saying when describing something far away. I don't know how it came about but it is used here in L.A. haha). It was friendship at first sight hahahaha...

How does she do that?! She is sleeping and all of the sudden the ears pop up and she starts barking (w her mouth closed) because someone in New York farted in their apartment. I swear sometimes I wonder if Nala is hearing voices in her head or if I have gone deaf...Ahh this dog...Until later darlings

(The King of couch potatoes, Al Bundy haha...his Queen, who actually takes the prize as couch potatoe, is not by his side this time)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment