AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just a quicky

Quick post before I leave for lunch with the girls. I have been talking to sweet M. for a couple of days and her boyfriend is leaving for Harvard after this summer. She lives in London so the distance is freaking her out. I keep telling her that long distance is awful but if it is meant to be then it will work out. What do you think of long distance relationships?

On Saturday S.F is having a goodbye party and I am not happy to go because that means she is really leaving. It's gonna be lots of people there so a lot of goodbye and tears....She is busy packing and things so there has not been a chance to see her as much as I would like to but it's not her fault at all. I don't have a damn car so I can't go see her or help her pack....feel like such a bad friend :(

Well I will come back with more things later but for now bye lovelies...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment