AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Love for fashion!

I have decided that if I were ever to design anything it would be evening gowns. I just have this love for long gorgeous dresses. Even short dresses are beautiful. Looking in my closet you would find several pairs of jeans but deep down inside I am a dress kinda girl. Just do not have any occasions to wear dresses but when I do I will have a closet just for dresses!


Battle of the dresses

Here is what I put together (one of many sets haha) at polyvore.com. The dresses are by two amazing designers; Elie Saab (light) and Marchesa (black). Just so you guys know, I had to figure out on my own how to embed this image in my blog. It was not easy but I did it. When there is a will there is a way. I am advancing slowly within technology yeay!!!

Battle of the dresses - by rkh83 on Polyvore.com

I will put up more images now that I know how to do it so that you can see what kind of styles I like in fashion. Until next time darlings

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Åh jag är också en klänningsflicka. Fick jag bara bära ett plagg för resten av livet skulle det bli det.

    Så du vill plugga juridik därborta? Är det därför du hamnade där? Känns som du bott där länge.
    Jag har aldrig "bott" i USA, varit där enormt mycket och rest igenom nästan hela landet. Vill definitivt tillbaks!

    Stora planer i helgen?
    Kram Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are awesome! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete