AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ciao Tutti!!

Finished doing the dishes (feels like that is all I have been doing lately) and just got off the phone with A. She gave me instructions on what to do and say when I go to the bank today...I am so mad and yet so scared...what if they don't put my money back in my account?!! Ugh, no! I need to think positive!!!! Well, the sun is shining over the Valley today so that is a good thing..summer is getting closer yeay!!! Soon we will go on trips to the beaches and other fun activities...Me and A. have been planning some fun stuff...She is gonna come over next week and spend the night here so we can do what we do best, mischievous stuff hahaha...We started planning a trip around Europe when we are both done with school, hopefully in 3 years if I get accepted to law school :) Well, I have to send the application first hahah so I am gonna call the University and check everything. But now I have to take a shower, try to catch my manager today so I can send out my computer and then head out to the bank...So much to do, I will be exhausted at the end of the day which is good because I just want to crawl in bed and sleep...Until later sweethearts
(Someone has a sweet tooth :) Talk about tiny yet STRONG!! They work hard for their money lalala)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment