AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just me...

Is it possible to be soo bored and stressed at the same time. It gets so crazy that you walk in to a room and find yourself wondering what you are doing there? If that is so then that is where I am right now, confused. I am so bored out of my mind. It is not that I do absolutely nothing, no, I have read all the blogs I usually read on a daily basis, I have played all my music on my Youtube playlists (twice), I have showered and cut Nala's nails. I took a shower myself, I read the news online, and I tried to figure out what to eat only to discover I don't feel like eating (bad I know)..Should I do laundry? Well I have no quarters so that's a no. Should I clean the house again? It wouldn't take that long. Should I look for all my papers I need done? Hopefully I will find them. Should I work on my personal statement for law school applications as well as send out an email to a teacher for a letter of recommendation? WHERE TO BEGIN?! I know...bury myself under my covers with Nala and just fall asleep and wake up and book a ticket back home. There will be nothing to do there either but at least I have my family there so I will have some company...Urgh depression sucks because it is easy to see one is there but to get out is too hard...
Take care all you lovely people out there..make the best out of your days because before you know it, it's all gone!! See you soon...

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Vad kul, inte visste jag att du ville bli skadis ocksa???? Det maste du beratta mer om...tack hjartat for din motivation och inspiration, guld vart. KRAMIS

    ReplyDelete