AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Friday, January 9, 2009

First post!

Hello everyone out there! I have now spent some time contemplating whether I should go through with this or not. I decided (as you can tell) to do so. I have another blog, older, but that was only something I had to do for class so this one is for me and my thoughts of life! I will use this blog as a way to communicate with the outside world and talk about my days and life here in Los Angeles. I dearly encourage comments, nice ones though so don't be mean hehe. I will discuss anything going on in society, from celebrities, to fashion, to education and wordly news. I hope you will enjoy reading my blog and become a frequent visitor! Keeping it short for now and see you again soon.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Du har en trogen läsare från Sverige iaf! Haha

    Kram Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen: tackar sa mkt haha!! saknar dig o alla hemma kram!

    ReplyDelete