AMOR VINCIT OMNIA ~ LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Monday, January 12, 2009

BLAH!!

So S. is back, landed yesterday and I have LOTS of swedish candy!!!! It's the best candy in the whole world (my opinion). If you don't believe me you should go to Sweden and try haha.

I tried to take the written exam (2nd time) for the drivers license but there is something wrong with my papers so I have to schedule a new time again and go back when my papers are fixed. We will see when I will be able to take this damn license!! For anyone out there that might consider what it would be like to study in America when from another country I have an answer IT CAN BE HELL! But since I am still here as you can tell it can be amazing! So right now I just feel blah! C u soon
xoxo

(I have no affiliation with this man haha)

3 comments:

  1. Fan vad skont nar vi far vara korkort!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, du vet vem du ska tacka för allt det där svenska godiset ;) Så du kan lika gärna säga d nu 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Far jag lilla S. bara saga att jovisst D. vi tackar dig...men hde det inte vrt for S. och hennes overnattning i LONDON!! sa hade det inte varit nage att tacka for ;) hahaha men vi tackar "Mandy's" mamma och D anda hhahaha

    ReplyDelete